Pitney Bowes Engineering Intern (Remote) in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Engineering Intern for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Resourceful Contributor who can grow with the demands of the workplace using skills and knowledge gained through college. You are a Loyal individual who will help PB deliver world class solutions.
• Participate in the SDLC process with your assigned POD
• Work with senior members of the POD to navigate day-to-day activities
As an Engineering Intern , you have:
• Recent relevant schooling
• A strong desire to learn and grow
• Ability to work with diverse teams of people
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next-generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.