Pitney Bowes Warehouse Quality Associate - 2nd Shift in Aurora, Illinois
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Quality Asociate for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who :
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Hard working individual who is committed to provide detail-oriented service to our clients. You are energetic and performance driven as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Organize and identify the mail to be processed by grouping letters, flats and postcards, and separating the mail that has been quality checked from mail that has not been checked.
• Review pickup slips received from driver’s route to ensure all slips have been received and reviews container count.
• Recognize Multi Line Optical Character Reader compatible mail, overweights, Fastforward and non-Fastforward mail to organize for proper processing.
• Identify customers’ mail by using meter lists and other tools.
• Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
• Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Quality Associate you have:
• 6-12 months previous experience working with the mail and USPS requirements.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions, work effectively under pressure and have strong organizational skills
• The ability to compare and read numbers and customer name and instructions.
• Knowledge of Multi Line Optical Character Reader mail compatibility requirements.
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
• A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer and shipper experience – driven by innovative technology and consultative insights – has uniquely positioned us as the trusted partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment, delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through data science-based innovation and consultative support that help make clients’ jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to help keep you safe and healthy. Learn More (https://careers.pitneybowes.com/global/en/covid)