Pitney Bowes Technical Support Associate in Appleton, Wisconsin
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Technical Support Associate - Remote for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
An individual that likes challenges- No day is the same ! You are a loyal individual who is an independent thinker, self-starter who can provide premier technical support by communicating through the use of phone, e-mail, and/or web chat. You are passionate about providing top-notch technical support to clients including, but not limited to, the United States Postal Service and other government accounts for Pitney Bowes mailing and shipping systems, including our flagship product.
• Resolve problems efficiently and effectively, and process revenue related transactions
• Have extensive knowledge of networking and troubleshooting as well as the ability to talk to IT professionals, USPS/Government, and escalated clients
As a Technical Support Associate, you have:
• The ability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am – 7pm Mon-Fri
• Experience providing excellent oral/written communication and problem solving skills
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Courtesy, patience and analytical abilities in order to handle client concerns
• Call center experience is preferred
• The ability to de-escalate and resolve client issues and a minimum of one year of Customer/Client Service experience
• Experience in Microsoft office applications, internet, chat, and email
• Technical aptitude to remote resolve technical issues that could include, internet, Wi-Fi, and proxies
• Experience with hardware and software
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Sending Technology Solutions (formally SMB)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/ Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.